Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Parenting Tip 3


Appreciate them generously:-

“Your kids require you most of all to love them for who they are, not to spend your whole time trying to correct them”- Bill Ayers.

Appreciating is free of cost but the incentives are amazing especially if you find better ways to appreciate your kid. Here are golden lines to show your appreciation and delight them:-
ü    Thank you for using golden words like ‘Please’, ‘Thank You’, ‘Sorry’ and ‘Excuse Me’.
ü    Thanks for doing your studies without my asking.
ü    I appreciate your honesty and kindness.
ü    I love gardening/ cooking/ eating/ drawing/ praying/ reading with you.
ü    My favorite time during the day is when we play/pray/eat together.
ü    Thanks for tiding up your games/ toys/ cupboard.
ü    I love hearing from your sign.
ü    I am pleased about the way to treat your elders and younger ones.
ü    Aww…you remember my favourite colour/ food/film/ T.V show. Thank you so much dear!
ü    I am glad about how patiently you cared for your younger brother/sister (if they have any) when I was busy.
ü    Thank you for washing your hands and feet before each meal.
ü    Thank you for helping m in peeling potatoes/ washing fruits or doing the household activity.
ü    You arranged all your toys/ books today. That’s really great.
ü    You have the prettiest smile in the world.
ü    Thank you, sweetie, for your kiss or hug.
ü    You are looking beautiful/ handsome in this dress.
ü    Thank you for remembering my (or any family members) birthday or anniversary.
ü    Thanks for such a beautiful card/gift. I will always treasure it.
ü    I like your confidence when you try something new/different.
ü    You have such a big heart! Thank you for donating your old clothes/ toys/ books to the needy ones.
ü    I can completely trust you and rely on you.
All these powerful words will surely help you to raise a blissful, fervent, involved and gritty child.

1 comment: